In 2006, the New-Aquitaine Regional Council decided to renew its trust in the Bayonne & Basque Country Chamber of Commerce & Industry by choosing it to manage the Port of Bayonne for an additional 15 year period.
Bayonne & Basque Country Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Managing “superstructures” (public facilities, embankments and warehouses): planning, maintenance, operating, development, etc.
- Implementing and financing dredging
- Towing (entrusted to a private operator)
- Maintaining and developing railway lines under concession
- Promoting and managing the economic tool
To find out more about the Port of Bayonne’s history, click here :